We’re getting prepped for the upcoming school year and the following books are on my son’s reading list. Curious where you all go to find books for your reading lists? Do you just find them from other private individuals? Is there a local bookstore you frequent? Perhaps an online supplier that can get them for you?
- The World of Columbus and Sons by Genevieve Foster
- The World of Captain John Smith by Genevieve Foster
- Pour Richard by James Daugherty
- Johnny Tremain by Esther Forbes
- George Washington’s World by Genevieve Foster
- Carry On, Mr. Bowditch by Jean lee Latham
- Of Courage Undaunted by James Daugherty
- The Great Little Madison by Jean Fritz
- Abraham Lincoln’s World by Genevieve Foster
The books that got linked on their title can be found on Amazon apparently.