You’ve got to take a break out of your day and watch this short-film. It’s actually a commercial, but wow! what a powerful one it is.
Beautiful video work and imagery combines with a meaningful story and script to send a message from father to son that should live on for generations to come. I see stories like this and I feel completely incompetent and really doing everything I can to mold my son into the man I hope he becomes one day. I realize that’s an overstatement, but may that feeling spur me on to continue to do better in that area.
I’ve got to find more ways to connect with my son, and daughter, and communicate to them the important things they should learn about life. I can assure you, those lessons aren’t going to come from any curriculum you choose or text book you may have them read. Those lessons come from relationship and experience.
How are you doing in this area fellow dad? Let me know in the comments.
Source: Creating Authentic Marketing
- Do We Need to Change the Rules? - November 27, 2018
- Book Review: Your Money, Your Marriage by Cherie & Brian Lowe - September 25, 2018
- Students Write About Digital Marketing and Win $1000 Scholarship - January 10, 2018
- Are We Pushing Our Kids Too Much - April 30, 2017
- Are You a Doctor? Didn’t Sleep in a Holiday Inn Last Night? - April 27, 2017
- A Brilliant Cross-Over From Real Life Fitness to Video Game Play - December 9, 2016
- How’s Your Husband Doing? - July 7, 2016
- Homeschooler Ryan Beard Performs on America’s Got Talent - June 29, 2016
- World War II Deaths Video Visualization - December 23, 2015
- Finding More Info About Colleges and Universities - October 28, 2015