I just stumbled across this video that illustrates the deaths experienced across all countries as part of the second World War. It also includes civilian casualties as well. It is perhaps the best visual representation I have ever seen to explain the impact that WWII had on the world. More clearly explaining how it was indeed a “world war”.
I’d encourage everyone to watch this video but especially your children and students to understand the impact.
The video also compares the death tolls in World War II with other wars and events in the current century. Amazingly, by comparison the wars we’ve experienced lately don’t even come close. We’ll see how the ongoing impact of ISIS and other terrorist threats around the world continue to impact this data and history.
- Do We Need to Change the Rules? - November 27, 2018
- Book Review: Your Money, Your Marriage by Cherie & Brian Lowe - September 25, 2018
- Students Write About Digital Marketing and Win $1000 Scholarship - January 10, 2018
- Are We Pushing Our Kids Too Much - April 30, 2017
- Are You a Doctor? Didn’t Sleep in a Holiday Inn Last Night? - April 27, 2017
- A Brilliant Cross-Over From Real Life Fitness to Video Game Play - December 9, 2016
- How’s Your Husband Doing? - July 7, 2016
- Homeschooler Ryan Beard Performs on America’s Got Talent - June 29, 2016
- World War II Deaths Video Visualization - December 23, 2015
- Finding More Info About Colleges and Universities - October 28, 2015