Last night as I was watching my Twitter stream I noticed a request from @SamsNoggin on creating a custom planning page sheet.
I responded and she sent me a link to a document that was kind of what she was looking for in the end. I knew this was something I could probably put together fairly quickly for her so a number of tweets and adjustments later we came up with this:
I worked on creating a spreadsheet in Excel that had all the lines and groupings setup for her the way she’d like. I hard-coded the subject areas into the sidebar. Perhaps the biggest challenge was that I used the auto-page-number function in the header to create the “Day #” on the top-left. That became a bit of a challenge in forcing Excel to print off 180 pages of basically the exact same page. I solved it by duplicating the layout across a number of worksheets and then forcing the printing of all the worksheets off into a PDF directly.
So, if you like this little document for yourself, feel free to download it and use it as you wish. If you’d like me to change the subject lines or leave them blank completely, just let me know and I’ll adjust a version for your use.
Download: Custom Planning Pages for 180 Days (PDF 205kb)
- Do We Need to Change the Rules? - November 27, 2018
- Book Review: Your Money, Your Marriage by Cherie & Brian Lowe - September 25, 2018
- Students Write About Digital Marketing and Win $1000 Scholarship - January 10, 2018
- Are We Pushing Our Kids Too Much - April 30, 2017
- Are You a Doctor? Didn’t Sleep in a Holiday Inn Last Night? - April 27, 2017
- A Brilliant Cross-Over From Real Life Fitness to Video Game Play - December 9, 2016
- How’s Your Husband Doing? - July 7, 2016
- Homeschooler Ryan Beard Performs on America’s Got Talent - June 29, 2016
- World War II Deaths Video Visualization - December 23, 2015
- Finding More Info About Colleges and Universities - October 28, 2015