I’ve decided I need to add a new category of posts to my site. You see, I’m regularly seeing interesting stuff as I’m involved in homeschool and going to more and more conventions. I’m regularly seeing vendors and other organizations that are doing some really cool stuff and I want to help feature them on my site.
The problem is I don’t have the time to get around and writing a full-featured post about everything cool that I see. So, instead of not ever getting around to it, or it coming months after I see it, I’m going to post and share things in short bites.
This may be websites, vendors, homeschool resources, individuals or other stuff.
So, stay tuned for a new category of posts that I’ve labeled “Check It Out”. I’ll also have a page that will feature each of these posts out on their own outside of the standard blog grouping.
- Tips and Resources for Being the Best Parent You Can Be - November 6, 2020
- Do We Need to Change the Rules? - November 27, 2018
- Book Review: Your Money, Your Marriage by Cherie & Brian Lowe - September 25, 2018
- Students Write About Digital Marketing and Win $1000 Scholarship - January 10, 2018
- Are We Pushing Our Kids Too Much - April 30, 2017
- Are You a Doctor? Didn’t Sleep in a Holiday Inn Last Night? - April 27, 2017
- A Brilliant Cross-Over From Real Life Fitness to Video Game Play - December 9, 2016
- How’s Your Husband Doing? - July 7, 2016
- Homeschooler Ryan Beard Performs on America’s Got Talent - June 29, 2016
- World War II Deaths Video Visualization - December 23, 2015