Weâ€™ve hit just over 800 miles and are now in Savannah, GA. Itâ€™s a little chillier than we had expected, we are in the â€œSouthâ€ right? Seems close to the South Pole at this point.
Weâ€™ve had a great time so far and seen some impressive things. We started off with a short stop in New Albany, IN so my sister-in-law could take our son to the Winter Wonderslam concert with Skillet and TobyMac for his birthday. From there we drove to Atlanta and visited the Georgia Aquarium and World of Coke Museum. Before we left town we had dinner with my niece, a freshman volleyball player at Kennesaw State University, at The Varsity, the worldâ€™s largest drive-in restaurant and theyâ€™ve been asking â€œWhatâ€™ll ya have?â€ since 1928.
Weâ€™re visiting quite a few places and Iâ€™ll be writing about our travels on a variety of different websites during our trip.
- Iâ€™ll have a review soon of my experience in Cobb County, GA on the Cobb County CVB website.
- My first featured blogger post was just published on the i.seeKissimmee blog, thatâ€™s where Iâ€™ll be covering more of our experiences in things to do in the Kissimmee and Orlando area.
- Iâ€™ll have a post coming up soon on the Dads Talking website, there Iâ€™ll discuss the challenge of being the dad and providing a family vacation.
- The Family Traveler blog will share some of the fun we had as a family on our trip.
- Iâ€™ll have another featured post up on Traveling with MJâ€™s site, where I shared about our family Spring Break trip this past year.