I’m a fan of roller coasters. If I had the funds I would travel to every amusement park there is and try every coaster at least once. If you’re a fan of roller coasters like myself, then you’re probably aware that Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio is a roller coaster lovers nirvana.
Earlier this week when I received a text from Cedar Point letting me know about a new coaster coming to the park in 2013 I had to check it out. It’s called “Gatekeeper” and will be a visual that welcomes park guests into the park as it sails over their heads as they walk through the front gates.
The coaster is almost 4200′ long and has 164′ drop. It will also have the highest inversion of any other coaster on the planet at 170′. All those numbers add up to a whole-lot-of-fun if you ask me!
After watching the videos below, I then had to also share it with everyone on my blog.
What’s your favorite coaster? What’s your favorite theme park?
- Do We Need to Change the Rules? - November 27, 2018
- Book Review: Your Money, Your Marriage by Cherie & Brian Lowe - September 25, 2018
- Students Write About Digital Marketing and Win $1000 Scholarship - January 10, 2018
- Are We Pushing Our Kids Too Much - April 30, 2017
- Are You a Doctor? Didn’t Sleep in a Holiday Inn Last Night? - April 27, 2017
- A Brilliant Cross-Over From Real Life Fitness to Video Game Play - December 9, 2016
- How’s Your Husband Doing? - July 7, 2016
- Homeschooler Ryan Beard Performs on America’s Got Talent - June 29, 2016
- World War II Deaths Video Visualization - December 23, 2015
- Finding More Info About Colleges and Universities - October 28, 2015