I came home and spent some time with the kids and their math today after work. We’re giving Singapore Math a try this year and so far both kids seem to like it okay. Last year we used A+ Tutorsoft Interactive Math and I liked the fact that it combined computer based instruction with offline worksheets and exams. The kids wanted something different this year though and we’d heard great things about the Singapore Math program.
If you’re a dad, what activities are you actively participating in with your kids as it relates to homeschool? You are helping right? It’s not just your wife’s responsibility. Get involved. Get involved because you should be and you need to be and your wife sure could use your help and a break on a regular basis.
- Do We Need to Change the Rules? - November 27, 2018
- Book Review: Your Money, Your Marriage by Cherie & Brian Lowe - September 25, 2018
- Students Write About Digital Marketing and Win $1000 Scholarship - January 10, 2018
- Are We Pushing Our Kids Too Much - April 30, 2017
- Are You a Doctor? Didn’t Sleep in a Holiday Inn Last Night? - April 27, 2017
- A Brilliant Cross-Over From Real Life Fitness to Video Game Play - December 9, 2016
- How’s Your Husband Doing? - July 7, 2016
- Homeschooler Ryan Beard Performs on America’s Got Talent - June 29, 2016
- World War II Deaths Video Visualization - December 23, 2015
- Finding More Info About Colleges and Universities - October 28, 2015